Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Link to me contest for $20 on iTunes!

Hello again friends!

First off, I would like the thank all of you who come to visit my website and blog on a regular basis and a big thank you to all of my clients who I have had the privilege of photographing. The response has been overwhelming and in just a short time I have been more busy with photography than I thought I would be at this point. For this I am very grateful.

Now, on to the good stuff. :) So I have been thinking about ways to get the word out with my friends, family, and clients that You Look Nice Today Photography is out here on the interwebs. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what the best way to approach this and thought "Hey! Why not reward the people that are helping me spread the love?"

So here it is: Link to me. Thats it. It's just that simple. Go onto your blog, facebook and myspace and provide a link to www.youlooknicetodayphotography.com. What's in it for you? How about a $20 iTunes gift card? After you link to me, shoot me an email stating that you have linked to the website, provide a link to show me that you have and thats it!

The promotion will run from October 15th-November 15th at which time I'll collect all the emails, assign each a number, and then have my lovely assistant choose a random number. I'll notify the winner by email and then send the code for a cool $20 on iTunes. I'll do another one from November 15th- December 15th which you will also be eligible for. How cool is that? Two chances to win just for less than a minute of work.

The email to notify me is: youlooknicetodayphotography@gmail.com
Please include in the subject line: "Link to Me Contest".

Happy linking and good luck! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had a link to your photography site since it's inception on my blog: http://www.joeperrin.com

Congrats on staying busy with your photog!

Joe Perrin.