Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cat and Couch

A photographer friend of mine gave me some great advice when I was just getting started with photography. He told me that no matter how busy I get with taking pictures for clients to always make time to do some personal work for only myself. At the time I hadn't started a business or even considered it but now that I am busy with fairly consistent work I am finding his advice valuable.

Following his advice I took this photo of my cat on our new couch. You'll probably see a lot of our new couch in personal photos because it has mid-century-modern lines and really looks cool in photos. Our poor little bengal cat was recently de-clawed so he has to wear that dish around his head.

Enjoy!

Cat and Couch

1 comment:

Carrie said...

cool picture. I love how the cat's eyes match the couch perfectly!...Did you guys plan that? Come on, you can admit it Ryan.