Monday, April 13, 2009

Joe + Nadine

I have a funny story for you: close to a year ago I put my Tivo up on craigslist. Almost immediately I received an email that said some guy that lived out in Hillsboro would like to buy it from me. The guy came, paid and picked it up. Normal craigslist transaction, no big whoop. Somehow I added him or he added me on twitter and I didn't think anything of it. 6 months later I had some Blazer tickets up on craigslist and the same guy contacted me saying that he would like to buy those as well. AND just a few months after that he contacted me about photographing his wedding! Thats how I met Joe.

For the engagement session we ventured down to the swanky Pearl District in downtown Portland, Oregon. I've been itching to shoot there and Joe and Nadine were happy to give it a go. I absolutely loved shooting down there because of the diversity of the colors and textures. It's not just a couple colors from a couple color palates it's a CRAZY amount of different colors from maroon to dark blue to bright red to purple and everything in between. Joe and Nadine were a lot of fun to work with too and it was very clear to me that they are totally in love and excited to be married. :)

And if I could geek out for a moment, get this: They met at Yahoo...as in they both worked for Yahoo. How cool is that?

Their photos are available to view and purchase here.

Enjoy!

Joe + Nadine


Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

Joe + Nadine

No comments: