Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Drew + Tiffany! Vol. 1

To preface these photos I feel the need to echo the sediments of the great fashion model and philanthropist, Derek Zoolander: " I'm pretty sure there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking". Indeed there is and to prove it I present for your enjoyment the photos of Drew and Tiffany. For not only are they indeed "ridiculously good looking" but also are the funnest and nicest people that you ever could meet.

For this shoot we went to an industrial section of SE Portland, Oregon. It's an area I drive by almost everyday and I was so excited that Drew and Tiffany were willing to do our shoot there.

I'll be rolling these all out in probably 3 different volumes because I shot some of them with film that I am developing by hand and then scanning in. (yay!)

Enjoy!

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

Tiffany + Drew

5 comments:

Amy Nieto said...

They ARE ridiculously good looking. Wow.

Ryan said...

I know, right? There are A LOT more to come. :)

Unknown said...

Daaaaaaaang!

Jodi June said...

These are FABULOUS!

Ryan said...

Thank you ladies.